We are hiring a Junior BER Assessor to join our team in Waterford City
This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to progress in a wide range energy consultancy roles. We will be offering Training in the following disciplines:
- Commercial and Domestic BERs
- Passive Houses
- Air Tightness Testing
- Sound Insulation Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Dynamic Simulation modelling.
The position offers the perfect blend of on-site and office work to maximise employee satisfaction.
- Advanced/Higher Certificate min. Level 6 (Required)
- English (Required)
- Full Irish / EU Driving License (Required)
- Be competent at taking on-site measurements and calculating volume and surface areas etc
- Be competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be a client focused and competent at time management
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling Training
- Have completed and successfully passed the BER assessor training course (preferred but not mandatory)
- Construction Site Experience
- Have a working knowledge of the DEAP software
- Be competent with AutoCAD
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.