We are hiring a Senior Energy Consultant to join our team in Waterford City
This is an exciting opportunity to join the South East’s leading Energy Consultants.
Due to further growth & increased expansion, JOT Energy Consultants are now seeking candidates for the position of Senior Energy Consultant to be based at our office in Waterford.
- Qualified BER Assessor
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Experience with Retrofitting Houses
- Suitable Qualification in Construction/Building/Sustainability Engineering or Architectural Technology.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD
- IT skills: Word and Excel are essential.
- Enthusiastic, good communicator and self-motivated in their approach to work.
Duties to include
- Site Surveys and BER Assessments
- Preparation of drawings for use in calculation and reports
- Advising clients on building compliance particularly TGD Part L & F (NZEB)
- Advising clients on SEAI Grant Applications & Energy Upgrade Works
The role will suit an experienced energy consultant with a suitable background and interest in sustainability, energy conservation and construction. A generous package is available for the right candidate
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Supplemental Pay: Overtime, Performance Bonus
Education: Advance/Higher Certificate (required) or Trade Level 6
Language: English (required)
License/Certification: Full Irish / EU Driving License (required)